Welcome to the HEYHA Website
The Hull & East Yorkshire Hospitality Association (HEYHA) is dedicated to improving the business of hospitality in the Hull City and North Lincolnshire regions. Our members represent 24 key establishments, over 2000 well appointed bedrooms and top class event venues.
There is also a booking Agent should you need to make group bookings. Hull College School of Catering is also a member.
We also represent two new exciting new developments the Hampton by Hilton Humberside Airport, due to open in March 2017 and the Hilton Double Tree Hull City Centre, due to open in November 2017.
Now in its 11th successful year we work together to encourage visitors to the area and ensure that they have a great experience when they stay. We work in partnership with organizations and festivals to attract people to this vibrant region and are involved at the cutting edge of providing great hospitality to our guests.
HEYHA's Long Term Goals
- To support Hull City of Culture 2017 and to encourage the long term positive legacy in the area
- To lobby for the effective promotion of hospitality in the area
- To promote and celebrate the highest levels of customer care and share best practice
- To encourage young people to join the industry and encourage their development
- To improve the skills and professionalism in hospitality in Hull East Yorkshire and North & East Lincolnshire
- To support local suppliers and contractors when possible
- To actively encourage Commercial and Leisure visitors and support local events
- To support the improvement of the A163, the Castle street interchange and the pedestrian bridge
- To support the reduction and final removal of the Humber Bridge tolls
- To support offshore windfarms and in areas of the East Yorkshire landscape when they are not to the detriment of the visitor experience
- To promote a more positive portrayal of the area by the local and National Media
- To support the Humber Bridge Enterprise zone
- To support renewables development on the North and South Bank of the Humber
- To improve the taxi provision in the area
- To support the Minsters Rail Campaign to reopen the line between Beverley and York
- To support the Smile foundation in achieving their objectives
- To support the electrification of the railway between Doncaster and Hull
- To encourage the development of a 3500 seat Hull Venue - Conference and Exhibition centre
- To support the Tour de Yorkshire and provide bike friendly accommodation
- To support the Amy Johnson Festivals
To discover more about us, our members, how to join, special offers etc. select one of the navigation buttons above.